Uvex 1 – redefine performance.
Uvex 1 safety shoes and boots of protection classes S1 and S2 protect and support the human body optimally in its individual movement. Based on the latest physiological research findings and innovative technologies, the stress on the musculoskeletal system is reduced and the well-being of the safety shoe wearer is optimised. The ergonomic construction of the Uvex 1 safety shoes offers the perfect balance between protection and comfort. The design impresses with clean lines and reduction.
– Protection class S1 according to EN ISO 20345: 2011 with additional marking for very good slip resistance (SRC)
– Meets the ESD specification with dissipation resistance smaller than 35 megaohm.
– 100% metal-free Uvex toe cap – compact, anatomically shaped, with good side stability and thermally non-conductive.
– Ergonomically designed outsole made of two-density polyurethane with very good slip resistance.
– Extremely comfortable to wear, to which a newly developed strip contributes as well as the climate-optimised, breathable, perforated materials.
– To avoid pressure points, almost seamless shaft construction made of high-tech microsuede material.
– Replaceable anti-static comfort footbed with moisture transport system and additional heel and forefoot cushioning.
– Soft padded flap and collar.
Lightweight, metal-free toe cap
Outer Material: Synthetic
Inner Material: Synthetic
Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Heel Type: Profiled, non-slip sole with comfortable cushioning – optimized for long wearing periods
Shoe Width: Normal